Victory Los Baños is a church in Los Baños, Laguna, sixty-three kilometers southeast of the Philippine capital city of Manila. We started in 1989, when four University of the Philippines Los Baños freshmen responded to a call from God to start a ministry in the campus. We are part of a national movement that exists to honor God and make disciples. In 2014, we celebrated our 25th anniversary in the heart of the UPLB campus.
At Victory Los Baños, honoring God is the starting point and finish line of everything we do. We believe a life that honors Him is a life led according to His Word and in an attitude of complete surrender and obedience to Jesus Christ. For us, it is not about striving for perfection, but about living lives of:
• Lordship - Because Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords, we believe that wholehearted submission to God’s will and His Word is the starting point and the foundation of spiritual growth.
• Evangelism – Because “God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16), we are passionate about preaching the gospel and doing ministry in a way that engages people outside of the Christian faith.
• Discipleship – Because we are called to make disciples, our primary focus is establishing biblical foundations, equipping believers to minister, and empowering disciples to make disciples.
• Leadership – Because we are called to establish churches in every nation, we are committed to leadership development. We are intentionally multi-generational and we deliberately create opportunities and platforms for next generation leaders.
• Family – Because family is the foundation and validation of ministry, we refuse to sacrifice our marriages and our children on the altars of temporal ministry success. And because God has called us to be a church family, we embrace community and reject the concept of disposable relationships.
We exhort every member to respond to the Great Commission by following Jesus and helping others follow Him as well. To fulfill that mandate, we:
• Engage our culture and community – Because all people are valuable to God, in Victory we intentionally and strategically engage on culture and communities.
• Establish spiritual foundations – Because foundations are essential for spiritual growth, in Victory we take great pains to establish solid biblical foundations.
• Equip all believers to minister – Because the Bible teaches that every member is called to be a minister, Victory strives to equip all believers in basic ministry skills that will make them more effective in reaching their friends and family. We believe that God’s Word is the ultimate equipping tool.
• Empower every disciple to make disciples – Because Jesus expects all disciples to make disciples, in Victory we value not only equipping them, but also empowering them to make disciples.
We are committed in helping you live a life that honors God and makes disciples. We invite you to be part of our spiritual family by being part of a Victory Group, being involved in a volunteer ministry, and attending our worship services.
Victory is a church in the Philippines that meets in fifteen locations in Metro Manila and sixty-one locations across the Philippine provinces. In 2014, we celebrated thirty years of honoring God and making disciples.
We exist to honor God and make disciples in every nation. We say this in four simple words. Honor God. Make disciples.
First, Honor God. The chief end of Victory is to honor God and enjoy Him forever. We encourage every member of Victory to lve in a way that brings honor, pleasure, and glory to God.
Second, Make Disciples. Jesus's commission to His followers was to "go and make disciples." We believe this is still His mandate to us today. As such, we exhort every member to respond to the Great Commission by following Jesus and helping others follow Him as well.
Every Nation is a worldwide family of churches and ministries that exists to honor God by establishing Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered, socially-responsible churches and campus ministries in every nation.
Since it was established in 1994, Every Nation has been making disciples, training leaders, and planting churches all over the world. Our vision is to see a multi-ethnic, multi-generational church that will seek first the Kingdom of God for the glory of Jesus Christ, about whom it is written:
“With your blood you purchased for God members of
every tribe and language and people and nation.”
Revelation 5:9 (TNIV)